Home is where I want to be.

17 May 2012

Top: H&M
Skirt: Topshop
Earrings: George

This is an outfit I wore about a week ago now. I just love the shade of pink, it's like yummy bubblegum. It also has pockets which is a big plus for a skirt. Just wearing some comfy flats with the outfit but they appear to have blended in with my tights.



A delicious bowl of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apple, pineapple, mango, granola and greek yoghurt. I'm addicted to fruit, but this is probably the biggest portion I've eaten in one sitting before haha. Oh and above you can slightly see my liking for typical girly movies, yay.


My baby being all cute in the background.

Top: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Trainers: Converse

Here's the top featured in my last post. Yes this was when I was trying it on. But you can still get an idea of my outfit that day, I just had a white vest top on instead :)


A lovely apple scented candle from Ikea. I'm constantly burning candles, they just add such a lovely ambience to any room.

Here's my nailpolish from my previous post, I love it! This is just two coats but I know it would look lovely over any other colour.



Pizza, pizza, pizza! I lust you forever.

I'm also selling stuff on my eBay right now, please have a little look. I'm shipping to most places worldwide apart from China, Japan & Australia.





Join the conversation!

  1. haha I love the contrast between fruit and pizza! Yumm! And your nails are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha oh i know xD variety is best though right? thank you dear!

      Delete
  2. the pink skirt is so lovely!!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!! your first outfit is wonderful! gosh, it fits perfect to you!!
    love your style.
    and your blog is so creative and inspiring :}

    wish u a wonderful evening.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh thank you lots! really appreciate the compliments :) xx

      Delete
  4. you're gorgeous :) i live in glasgow, but prefer edinburgh :) you can see some photos on my blog

    www.watermelonsquare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's very kind of you to say, thank you! :) hmm i think i'd choose edinburgh over glasgow as well :) i'll check out your blog for sure x

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.