New shoes.

28 May 2012



Chloe Chelsea Boot in Black PU by DaisyStreet

I've been looking for the perfect pair of faux leather black ankle boots for so long and the hunt is finally over (not that I'm opposed to buying more). I always check out the sites featured in the back of Look Magazine and I'm glad I did this time! DaisyStreet have some really cool styles and you get 10% off your first order. Can't wait to wear these with so many things!







Join the conversation!

  1. i love these boots,i've looked at them on the website so many times! the look lovelyyy :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww well you should treat yourself some time! :) thanks dear xo

      Delete
  2. Great blog please follow and visit mine darl;
    www.crazed-passion.blogspot.co.uk
    thank youu<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice! Do you think it's worth ordering these if I'm from the US? I feel like the shipping will be a lot :(

    and what size would I get if I were a size 7 in us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! ahh i had a look and i see what you mean, it is quite a bit more expensive with the shipping. think the 10% took them down to about £34 for me, but then that would make them £49 with postage for you :( your size would be a 5 though. damn international shipping!

      Delete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE
    These shoes there fab!!!!
    nice blog check out mine in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really jealous of you now :D:D These boots are so amazing:) I wish I would be albe to buy them in my coutry but haven't seen them anywhere yet:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww haha don't be jealous! :D believe me i searched for so long to find these, it's difficult when i don't buy leather. but i'm sure you could find your own online somewhere too :)

      Delete
  6. Been looking out for a pair of boots like these for ages! They look really good; might have to buy a pair myself :) great blog! x
    http://hurtslikeheavenblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely get yourself a pair then, they're worth it! :) thank you, i'll check yours out as well x

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.