Life lately 002.

26 August 2012

Saw some adorable farm animals in town and wanted to free them all.

 Enjoyed a yummy cherry bakewell cupcake.

Spent a sunny afternoon in the garden with my sister, eating ice lollies and admiring my bike.

How my favourite bookshelf looks lately - found antler and little rabbit lamp.

My new magazine file beside a beautiful teapot my boyfriend got me for my birthday a couple of years ago, cute teacup from my friend, and many candles.

Bought a ticket to see Beirut in Glasgow - so excited, they are one of the most magical bands ever!

Been enjoying lots of fruit.

Went to Shakeaway after visiting the car boot sale.

Spent lots of time relaxing in bed at my boyfriend's new house.


Have a great Sunday and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Join the conversation!

  1. Aw looks absolutely lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. all very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems like you've been having a lovely time lately, dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your house accessories, i have the bunny lamp too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! he's so adorable, i can see how you couldn't resist :) xx

      Delete
  5. Literally in love with your bike!!!

    lovely blog new follower

    thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk
    check out my giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.