Oh I wandered.

22 August 2012


Jacket | New Look
T-shirt & shorts | Topshop
Shoes | Primark

Hey lovelies, this is the outfit I wore yesterday. It's pretty casual for me as I just had a few errands to run. I had to take my cat to the vet for a check-up as he's had a little cold, but he's all good now. His cute little face looking at me through the cat basket melts my heart haha. 

My favourite thing in this outfit is my new pair of shoes, I love them! Been wanting a studded pair for a while now, but they had to be the perfect ones. These are a little more fancy than the plain studded shoes I've seen around, I love their subtle sparkle. These are also one of my favourite pairs of shorts, they're not too tight around the thighs which is a nice change as most of the ones I own are pretty cosy on the legs. 

I'm excited to be going to Ikea later, it's been a while! Can't wait to see what pretty things they have in store this time, I'll be sure to show you if I get anything exciting :)


Join the conversation!

  1. adorable shoes! and i know what you mean about seeing your cat in the basket, i always feel so bad when they look up at me all sad haha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! aww i know, they really have an advantage with their big eyes, too cute xo

      Delete
  2. I really like the coord! Very casual and comfy but cool.
    I hope you kitty gets better, it´s always so sad when little hairy fellows are sick. Poor little things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i know, it really is. he's better now thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I went shopping yesterday and picked up these shoes too. I think they look so much more expensive then they are xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely agree with you there, i wouldn't guess how cheap they were xo

      Delete
  4. Nice outfit! I like the shoes and the short!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes, I've been looking
    for something like those- thanks!

    http://aclosetofchaos.blogspot.co.uk


    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I love that coat so much, I could do with a nice light jacket like that, may have a little nosey at it next time I'm in town. Hope you get some nice things in Ikea, I love that store! :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit - the t shirt is so cute! You look beautiful as always, hope you're ok lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to decide whether I like YOUR studded shoes or mine better. Yours are softer and a bit fancier, I'd say. (: This casual outfit is still great, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen these shorts before, they're so nice and would go with so much of my wardrobe haha. I'm glad your cat is okay too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! You look really pretty and I love your hair. IKEA is always filled with fun surprises. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! i completely agree, i never find it boring :)

      Delete
  11. great outfit, love your jacket! :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.