Peace and red nails.

30 August 2012





Top | Primark
Disco pants | Glamorous
Trainers | Vans
Bracelet | Topshop

Evening pretties, this is what I wore today to have a relaxed afternoon with my boyfriend. We slept late, then went out for lunch (including pancakes, mmm), and then went for a drive as the sun was still out.

I've definitely been wearing these disco pants too much since I bought them, but they just fit so nicely and are the comfiest things I own. My nails are all different lengths which drives me mad, but they always break when I've been at work (another reason to hate the place). Anyway, this colour from Topshop is so gorgeous! I haven't worn red nail polish in so long so it's a nice change.

Last night I went to see The Watch and it was really funny. I always love movies with Jonah Hill in them. Then I watched a movie called Absentia when I got home. I thought it would be more horror than it was, but the idea of the movie is scary enough in itself. I'm a major horror/scary movie fan though, do any of you have any recommendations I might not have heard of?


Join the conversation!

  1. Your figure is absolutely AMAZZZZZING <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh i feel a blush coming on, thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. My nails are annoying like that too! Nearly all are different lengths!
    -Taqhdees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is so frustrating, stupid work!

      Delete
  3. That bracelet is absolutely stunning! Never seen it before and I want! Haha.
    You have such a lovely figure and I love disco pants with Vans xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw i know, i feel bad for forgetting i even owned it haha! you're so sweet thank you :) xo

      Delete
  4. I wish I had a figure like you so I could pull off disco pants.. you look so amazing!

    http://ashmarshallfashionetc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! but you would look fabulous in them!

      Delete
  5. You look amazing and I love your top!
    I'm a major fan of horror films too,
    you should watch The Awakening, it's
    quite interesting but not an extreme
    horror film.

    Take care,
    xx
    http://aclosetofchaos.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! and yay thanks for your suggestion, i remember when this one was out at the cinema but i never went to see it. will keep it in mind :) xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous. I love your vans, I think I need to get a pair. You make me want too many things! I saw The Watch on Tuesday night, so much funnier than I expected! I can't help with horror/scary films, they terrify me!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks miss! haha i'm sorry, but you should get yourself a pair then, they're so comfy :D i agree, i didn't want my hopes to be too high, so it turned out better than i thought! x

      Delete
  7. I love your blog! So fashionable.
    Maybe we can follow each other?

    xoxo Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I owned those pants (and had your body) I would totally wear them all the time, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 thank you, but of course you would look amazing in them!

      Delete
  9. i ordered the glamorous disco pants and there's no way they'd look as good on me as they do on you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no way, they'll look great on you! thanks though! x

      Delete
  10. love your hails and that bracelet!
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That outfit is amazing! Sounds like a perfect day too =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah there's nothing better than some indulgent food & a drive in the sunshine :)

      Delete
  12. i think im gonna have to invest in a pair of disco pants they look so flattering on!
    ..totally off topic but i love your dream catcher tattoo :)

    http://violettdoll.blogspot.co.uk/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should, you'll love how they fit! thank you so much :) xo

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.