Tag | I ♡ fall.

30 October 2012

I've seen this tag going around Youtube and some blogs, and I think it's a cool one so wanted to join in! Fall (going to refer to it as autumn as I'm in the UK) is one of my favourite times of the year as I love the in between seasons the most. I tag all of you lovelies! Let me know if you post it too, I'd be interested in reading your answers :)


001. Favourite fall lip product?

The product I've loved for the past couple of years is the Models Own blackberry lip tint but I have a feeling it's not available anymore :( It smells so good! Any reds at all really but I love Bourjois Sweet Kiss '56' as I feel it's really moisturising.

002. Favourite fall nail polish?

So many! I love Illamasqua 'unnatural', Barry M 'fuschia', and also I know I'm going to be loving Barry M ' amethyst glitter' even though I only just bought it!

003. Favourite Starbucks fall drink?

I'm actually not a massive Starbucks fan (sorry, loyal to Costa), but I would like to try some of their seasonal drinks this year. Lattes are my favourites.

004. Favourite fall candle?

Berries/cinnamon/apple.

005. Favourite fall scarf or accessory?

Mittens! They're so cute. And snoods. I get so cold if my neck isn't covered. I'm just one of those annoying people who are always cold.

006. Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?

A maze sounds like my kinda thing but I've never really heard of the last two for Halloween here. I love haunted houses but they're never scary enough. Might take a trip to the Edinburgh dungeons this year as I haven't been for absolutely ages.

007. Favourite Halloween movie?

I love all the actual Halloween movies, Michael Myers is still one of my biggest fears haha (he doesn't run, he just walks to chase people, seriously creepy!) I also love the Scream movies and anything that seems more realistic like The Strangers. Then for fun ones, I love Hocus Pocus and Casper Meets Wendy. Really want to watch the last one now!

008. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?

I can't eat a lot of the jelly type sweets as I'm vegetarian, but I do have a very sweet tooth so anything veggie friendly. Love fizzy/sour sweets. And chocolate of course.

009. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

I don't ever really do anything for Halloween :( I'd love to be Catwoman though, wearing latex for an evening would be interesting plus I could just communicate through miaowing.

010. What is your favourite thing about fall?

Ooh, so many things. I watch creepy movies all year round, but I especially love doing it in autumn as it's the Halloween season! I also love lighting candles more often, going for walks through forests, fireworks night, baking anything cinnamon flavoured, bonfires at the beach, eating more heartwarming breakfasts. I could go on forever.


Join the conversation!

  1. Yay! I love these tags. I literally just read yours and done mine straight away! I've been meaning to do it for actual weeks, and this was the little push I needed :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading this type of post!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.