New in | Missguided, Topshop, Miss Selfridge & more.

8 February 2013


As mentioned I've been doing a little bit of shopping lately, mostly because I had christmas/birthday money to spend and hadn't treated myself in a while. My online wish lists were growing rapidly so I thought I'd finally indulge in some new things. 


Firstly, I got my order from Missguided. I bought the Edria leopard print bodysuit, Dayna crop top, and Jacinya striped crop top. Everything is really lovely although I nearly broke my neck trying to get out of the striped one (maybe I have a massive skull). The deep cobalt top is definitely my favourite!


These are three things I'd had in my Topshop online basket, but usually I prefer to try things from there on first. So while I was in town I decided to have a look and fell in love. My favourite Topshop jeans are the Jamie ones, so I bought them in this lovely washed blue colour. I also bought one of their polkadot crop tops in red, and one of the little crop lace t-shirts in a coral shade.


I got this adorable polkadot playsuit delivered from Miss Selfridge.


Definitely had to buy a few of the Rimmel Apocalips products, these are so pigmented and really glossy! I bought the shades Big Bang, Nova and Luna. They last pretty well on the lips too. The last thing that arrived in the post was this bottle of Smoothing Lusterizer from the Tigi S-Factor range. I'm sure most people have heard/read about this, it makes your hair feel lovely and smells like strawberry bubblegum!


Finally I stopped off at Waterstones and Paperchase to pick up two things I'd been wanting for a while. I love Chuck Palahniuk and I love creepy stories so it was only fitting that Haunted would be on my wish list. Can't wait to get stuck in, although I still have my christmas/birthday books to read so I'm not sure what I'll go for first. The scrapbook is perfect for putting in all the bits and bobs I'm forever cutting out of fashion magazines, and I couldn't resist a bubblegum scented pen - reminds me of my school days.

Well, that's everything. I definitely need to give my bank account a rest for a little while now! :)

Join the conversation!

  1. Love the polkadot playsuit, hurry up summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit is so cute, can't wait to see it in an outfit ;) Nice buys, wouldn't mind having some of these things for myself ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous haul , love all the polka dots xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously was money well spent, you got some lovely bits & bobs. That playsuit is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT POLKA DOT PLAYSUIT <3 gimme, gimme, gimme!
    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dot playsuit and the lace top, so pretty.
    Hannah
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely things from Topshop and MissGuided, I love the little lace crop top. You have got the exact three Apocalips shades I've been planning on picking up, looking forward to seeing them in action.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love the crop tops, I had a bit of a chuckle when you said you couldn't get on it's totally something I would do. Also the playsuit from Miss Selfridge is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your buys :) Missguided are particulary great at that moment and the lace, pink top is so pretty!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This playsuit is beautiful. Over the last few years, my friends keep appearing in polka dot playsuits, and I see them on other bloggers, and there's just something so appealing about them. I think this might be the summer I finally invest in one!

    Elise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the playsuit is beautiful, I love the leopard print jumper too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've read Haunted, thought it was great.

    Cute clothes choices too!

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.