Three of my favourite movies #1.

9 March 2014



I thought I'd introduce a new type of post to my blog. As I'm so obsessed with movies and have a ridiculous dvd collection, I'd like to share with you three of my favourites every so often. It will also remind me of ones I'd forgotten about that I'd love to watch again. I don't know if all of you will find this overly interesting but I know I love posts like this, especially when I have favourites in common with people or discover an amazing new movie. Like most people I'm sure, I have quite a varied taste so you've been warned and please don't judge me too harshly ;)

001. Heartbeats - It's French. The characters are beautiful. Love triangle featuring two guys and a girl and their weird friendship. Features cool music like The Knife. It really is amazing and one of the main characters is also the director. If you do watch it, please watch one of Xavier Dolan's other movies "I Killed My Mother", so good.

002. Drive Me Crazy - This isn't even that exciting a movie, it's a typical high school romance story but it features Sabrina the Teenage Witch and the hotness that is Adrian Grenier. I swear I watched this so many times before I had my first kiss because my boyfriend resembled him slightly, haha.

003. Me Without You - This one is a British movie following the friendship of two girls as they go through student life and then adult life. It features music from Echo & The Bunnymen and The Clash, amongst many other amazing tunes.

Tell me some of your favourites? xo

Join the conversation!

  1. Never heard of any of these films but will have to check them out! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been one to watch many films, I just don't usually know where to start with Netflix and the like. I'm going to see if there are any of these films on Netflix or in the charity shops, I like the sound of the third one best I think :) I love that you mentioned the soundtrack in each of your summaries of the films - music in films is something that always catches my attention too and it's a great way to find new bands. Looking forward to the next film installment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Les Amours Imaginaires in the cinema (I had no idea it's called Heartbeats in English, haha!) with my two great friends and we really liked it! I saw the second Dolan's movie you mention, too. And thanks for reminding me of Me without you, I've wanted to see it for ages but I've completely forgotten about it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea for a series of posts - I love having a nosey at other people's favourite DVDs! Is it wrong that I really want to watch Drive Me Crazy almost entirely because Sabrina the Teenage Witch is in it?!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartbeats and Me Without You sound like the kind of movies I should watch. I'm putting them on my (never-ending) to watch list. My favorite movie ever is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but I'm sure you've seen it already ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so may have just had a mild freak out. Drive me Crazy, is this why Sabrina was in the Britney Spears video 'Crazy'?! omg it's all adding up and making sense now!!!
    I've not heard of any of these, but i'm super duper interested in them all, especially Heartbeats!
    And how could I pass up a film with Sabrina the Teenage Witch in?! ;)
    Look forward to see you other favourite films!
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just helped me with choosing movies for this weekend. These look really good :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.