Tu es beau.

6 September 2014



Jacket | H&M
Top, skirt, bag, shoes, ring | Primark
Glasses | Forever 21

Afternoon sweeties, this is the second last outfit post I have which features my dark hair...if you follow me on instagram you'll know I'm now a redhead! It feels so weird because whenever I catch my reflection I forget it's me for a split second haha.

This is probably one of my favourite quick throw-on outfits lately, though the skirt is a darker shade in real life just incase you go looking for it in Primark. Still, I love the autumnal feel this outfit gives. I seriously can't stop wearing these leopard print flats though, think they're one of my favourite cheap buys this year. And sometimes I'm brave enough to wear my Forever 21 glasses outside, I do love them.

Last night I went to see the movie Let's Be Cops, and found it hilarious if you're after some classic laughs. Though it might be due to my love for Happy Endings and New Girl, as both the main actors are from those shows, I can't get enough!

What have you done so far/what are your plans this weekend? xo

Join the conversation!

  1. Those glasses really suit you! I love the burgundy skirt too, I tend to stick to the plain black ones but you're definitely swaying me towards more colours!
    xx

    Bekki | WALLFLOWER BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I'm usually the same haha, definitely worth trying a different colour when they're only £3! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! The top is so pretty and I love the colour of the skirt. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That t-shirt is lovely - looking gorgeous as always!

    Morag x
    www.moadore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove this outfit, the leopard print shoes are such a nice touch! Aww I'll miss your darker hair even though red really suits you now. I'm attending a blogger meet up tomorrow which should be fun ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww I appreciate that you think I look nice with both hair colours :3 I hope you had a lovely time at the blogger meet up! xx

      Delete
  5. the colour of this skirt is lovely! i need to invest in some coloured skirts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely outfit! You are really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit, I love the colors and the t-shirt + the skirt match really well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, now following you on Bloglovin' :)

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.