Dark florals.

16 October 2014



Jacket | H&M
Playsuit | Forever 21
Shoes | New Look
Bag | Primark
Ring | Urban Outfitters

Just a quick outfit post from me today as I'm off to work in a minute. Whenever I dig this playsuit out it reminds me of how much I love Forever 21 and really, really makes me want to take a trip through to Glasgow for a visit (damn Edinburgh for not having a store here). I've found that a few of my floral/patterned items don't quite look right now with my red hair, but this isn't one of them.

I hope you all have a nice Thursday, I know I'm just looking forward to the clock hitting midnight because it's finally pay day and I can treat myself to some things (it's been tooooo long)!

Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. Your dress reminds me of a cute one I had years ago - I love the flowers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love a good winter floral! This is just stunning <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the playsuit, you're so pretty

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely outfit and you look so pretty <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.