Desire.

28 October 2014



Cardigan | H&M
Dress | Primark
Shoes | New Look
Bag | Faith

More florals, sorry. But I just really loved how the red looked against the burgundy shade of the cardigan. Not to mention it all goes with my hair colour :) I've been pulling out some long lost items of clothing (including this dress) as I'm preparing to do a car boot sale within the next couple of weeks. I've truly purged my clothing drawers, and the wardrobe is next. I do love car boot sales but I just hope there won't be too many people who pretty much want something for nothing, grr! The other bad thing is it means I don't get to have a browse myself as I'll be so busy, oh well.

Have you ever picked up anything amazing at a car boot?

Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.