Cause no one likes you quite the way that I do.

30 January 2015



Jacket | H&M
Cardigan | Topshop
Tshirt, jeggings, scarf & bag | Primark
Shoes | Daisy Street

Afternoon lovelies, I'm trying to get back into taking outfit photos but with how lazy I am at waking up early + the terrible shortage of daylight...it's not a winning combination haha. Anyway, I swear I live in black/white/grey lately, I guess I love those shades even more now that I have red hair.

So this is a pretty basic outfit of mines which I've been throwing on. Primark sell a few of these cropped rib tees, and they're so much cheaper than the Topshop ones. The jeggings are actually a very deep blue colour, not black, and they're so comfy. I also really can't remember where I got the deer necklace but it's one of my favourites.

Hope you're all having a nice start to your weekends! I'm off out tonight with some friends for lots of dancing as usual.

Claire x


Join the conversation!

  1. Where is your necklace from!? I love it!! Your hair adds an amazing pop of colour to this outfit <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could remember, sorry! Thanks lovely <3

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, your tattoo is amazing too.

    Completely feeling you with the winter outfit post struggle. I tried some today and they were just a grainy mess.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) Haha a grainy mess, definitely get you. Thinking you took a photo of yourself but not being able to find yourself in the image whatsoever >.< xx

      Delete
  3. You babe! I am eternally jealous of how incredible you look pale - I look pasty and ill and you look like a porcelain doll!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you lovely lady, thank you! But honestly your pale skin is beautiful too, don't think otherwise :) <3

      Delete
  4. Loving the tartan! You just can't beat it. Your hair colour is awesome too! Wish I could pull it off x

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.