Talking body.

1 March 2015




Kimono | Urban Outfitters
Dress, bag & shoes | New Look

I'd wanted a kimono like this for soooo long. This one is perfect - black, lacy & with fringing. I got it a couple months ago actually in the Urban Outfitters sale for £20 something instead of around £80. Gonna have to wear it around town in the summer and dream that I'm part of the witch crew in American Horror Story Coven. Also this is definitely one of my new favourite dresses, I've worn it so many times since I bought it :)

Hope everyone's had a nice weekend,


Claire x


Join the conversation!

  1. The kimono looks so pretty and I can't believe it was only £20 at UO, such a bargain!
    You look gorgeous as always, the dress really suits you ♥

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pull off body con as well as you can! Love how you've styled it too, looking gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this dress with the sheer sleeves! Gorgeous <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah last time I visited this blog you had black hair and now you're a hot redhead x) I'm a sucker for kimonos, that one is a real beauty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this Kimono! Styled fab as well! <3

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.