All we need.

7 May 2015



Jumper/top | Forever 21
Shorts | River Island
Shoes | Converse
Bag | Asda
Necklace | Topshop

I'm obsessed with this jumper/top/whatever it is right now, it's so comfy & lightweight plus I love the colour. So really this is the kind of outfit I wear most of the time because I can't be bothered making much effort haha. Also my wardrobe is overflowing and I don't know about you but I can never deal with browsing through everything, I just chuck on the first & easiest thing. Time to make some more dollahz on eBay I think.

I'd also like to take a moment to appreciate the eyeshadow I'm wearing, I bought a new MUA palette and I love it so much. It's called the Elysium palette and features this gorgeous copper shade, I can't recommend it enough.

Claire x


Join the conversation!

  1. Such a cute look, love that top with your hair colour! Also your make-up is just flawless <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khaki is one of my favourite colours , love this look xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty casual outfit. <3

    Morag x
    www.moadore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the eyeshadow, and the top does look very comfortable!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.