A walk through the woods.

11 August 2015



Hey all!

I'm sorry for being the most infrequent blogger ever, I unintentionally took such a long break from posting on here. To be honest, I just lost all interest and wasn't in the right headspace for blogging at all. I hadn't even been shopping that much for clothes, something was clearly not right...ha.

But I feel more inspired again, in terms of fashion and just life in general. If I could give you a quick generic update this would be it - I passed my driving test (third time lucky!), lost two of my older boy rats and just a couple of weeks ago got two new babies (R.I.P. to my sweeties though), have fallen for the sweetest boy (he'll even sit and watch youtube vlogs/hauls with me, that's love), and have also started going to a yoga class. So all in all, not too much of interest but I thought it was worthwhile giving a slight update.

I've gotten back into my eBay obsession lately so expect some posts featuring bargains. Until then, enjoy some photos taken when I went to the forest with two of my best friends - just look at those wonderful jumping poses ;)

If you've taken the time to read this, thank you and I hope you're having a good week so far! Tonight I'm off to see Limmy (he's the best Scottish comedian ever), I can't wait.




Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. yay I'm glad you're back to blogging Claire! :) congrats on passing your driving test! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Kat! Glad I still have anyone checking here haha :) It certainly was a relief, thanks again! x

      Delete
  2. Hello again, Claire! *waves* I'm happy to hear you're back in a more inspired place and enormous congratulations on passing your driving test!

    These photographs are so lovely - is it weird that I particularly like the one with all of the cows?! It's sometimes nice to get out and about in nature and explore somewhere new (and seeing animals is an added bonus!).

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Charlene! Thank youuu, I'm definitely happy to be back :) And no not at all haha, I'm glad you like that photo, they were all posing for me. Yeah for sure! I need to get doing that more now that I can actually drive. Haha I'm like you, always squealing with happiness when I see any animals while out and about x

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.