Black on black on polkadots.

11 September 2015



Top | New Look 
Skirt | H&M 
Shoes & hair bow | Primark
Lipstick | Rimmel Apocolips in Big Bang

I wasn't aiming for some sort of gothic Minnie Mouse with this outfit but hey there you go (I know it's mostly just cause of the bow, shhh...).  I love this little pleather skirt so much, it's the perfect skater shape.

I feel like I don't have anything exciting to say but then again when do I haha. The other night I went to see the movie Legend and it was so amazing. I knew I was going to love it as it stars two of my favourites - Tom Hardy and Emily Browning - but the whole 60s gangster vibe was just perfect. Next on my to see list is Me, Earl and the Dying Girl.

Have you seen anything decent at the cinema lately?


Claire x


Join the conversation!

  1. I was getting more Snow White vibes than Minnie Mouse if that helps! Lovely outfit, you've reminded me how much I used to love wearing bows in my hair. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that even more, yay ^.^ Thank you sweetie, definitely get some more bows in your life (and hair) again! x

      Delete
  2. You are so stunning, Claire! Also I adore your style <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're the stunning one, Tess! Thank you so much though <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! I got more of a gothic Betty Boop vibe (It's the leather and tights combo!), but I LOVE it all the same! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that's also an amazing comparison haha thank you so much! <3

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.