Soap & glory clean on me and hand food.

27 March 2013


I thought I'd quickly talk about a couple of my favourite products from Soap & Glory (not that there's many things from them I don't like). I'm absolutely obsessed with the scent, for some reason it really reminds me of holidays/hotels and I'm not sure why, just how my brain works. It's their 'Original Pink' scent (with orange leaf, lemon, peach, sweet strawberries, summer rose, gardenia blooms and jasmine), which is sweet yet delicate.

Clean On Me lathers up really well, I love to use it with a shower puff. I only have the mini size but it's lasting me for ages even though I've used it lots. I like to alternate between this and Snow Fairy. Also, if you use their Righteous Butter afterwards you can keep the scent going even longer. Hand Food has been my saviour ever since I got it. It also contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow. The never-ending winter means my hands can be a little drier than normal, and this makes them feel all lovely again.

What are your favourite products from Soap & Glory at the moment?

Join the conversation!

  1. they're so cute! i would totally buy these cause the look cute, is that awful?? haha and now that you did this review i know it's good so i'll have to get some! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Soap & Glory body scrub, I'm not sure what it's called but it's one of the few products I can use on my ultra sensitive skin :) the smell is divine! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with Hand Food and now I want to try Clean on Me! I love S&G products!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got their MotherPucker Lip Gloss and I'm in LOVE.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also tried Hand Food when I was in the UK a few years ago, I really regret not buying more of it before I left because I can never find it here, and I've never found anything that does the same wonder for my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this brand before but their products sound really nice, I'll look out for them.

    Can’t wait to see your next posts!

    Keep it up.

    Caitlin | coffeecatsandpointlesschats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hand Food is such an amazing product - the smell is incredible! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuгrently it sounԁѕ likе
    Movablе Type is the best blogging platform out there right
    nоw. (frοm what Ι've read) Is that what you're
    using оn your blog?

    Fеel free to visit mу web blοg
    - raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.