Video | TMI Tag.

5 March 2014



Hi guys! I recorded the TMI Tag a few days ago so here it is. I was tagged by the lovely Zela from Sparrow Mint, you should all go follow her blog and channel! Hope you enjoy watching it and be sure to let me know if you've done this also, would love to see. Have a great evening xo

Join the conversation!

  1. You're so cute and absolutely beautiful! Your voice is lovely, and you're such a natural in front of the camera, not awkward at all. I love that you love Sabrina the Teenage Witch haha, and Gossip Girl :) and I love Daughter too, I went to see them in a cathedral and it was amazing. Their songs are so haunting, but yes, depressing slightly! Snap on the indecisiveness - I never realised just how indecisive I was until I met my boyfriend, and he's exactly the same. It takes us ages to decide anything! I tell my hamster that I love him all the time too haha, I'm glad I'm not the only crazy animal lady. Those chat up lines are pretty creepy, chat up lines are soo cringey! You're so brave doing a video, I hope you'll do more, it was nice to see something different :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.