Promises.

3 June 2014







Cardigan | Vintage
Top | River Island (similar here)
Skirt & necklace | H&M
Shoes | New Look
Bag | Primark

Hi lovelies, finally back with a new outfit post. It's something I put together quickly but I really feel it looks like some sort of "date night" outfit, what do you think? I got this white cardigan at the vintage kilo sale a little while ago, it's so pretty and simplistic - granny chic all the way. I really don't think I've stopped wearing these shoes since I got them. I'm all for being taller but also comfy at the same time, usually heels and I aren't friends *sad times*

Oh, I included one of my pictures full sized for a change but really I'm just trying it out. Does it look better or should I stick to my side by side ones?

Hope you're all doing well, I feel like I neglect this little blog of mine too much! 


Join the conversation!

  1. love the skirt and your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning, love that skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous outfit - that skirt makes your waist look teeny tiny! The necklace is so pretty teamed with the white top, and you can't beat a little bit of granny chic!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Hehe definitely, gotta support the grannies :D xo

      Delete
  4. I love the skirt. The photos look nice that way :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little outfit. There's nothing more flattering than a cinched in waist. Perfect

    Mind > Matter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, cinched in waists are the best :)

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.