Autumn exploration in Musselburgh.

28 November 2019


Photos from the first properly cold day of autumn, I mean "get me back to the car" cold. But when the views are this beautiful it's all oh so worth it. A lot of the leaves have fallen off the trees now and I already miss the various shades of yellow and orange. 

Outfit details: Pinafore - Urban Outfitters (eBay), T-shirt - Zara (eBay), Shoes - Converse (old)


I feel like every month we've been discovering a new place or a walk. There's nothing like that first exploration, not quite knowing what you'll see or where exactly you'll end up. With any luck you end up somewhere you can get a chai latte (my new obsession).

I mean I do spend my days out on walks with the dogs but it's still one of my favourite things to do in my spare time, and the best free form of therapy you can give yourself. Also, yes I did have many other layers with me but...pretty colours haha.


Claire x

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.