Mixy mix.

12 March 2012

Here's just a compilation of photos from recent weeks, thanks for looking :)



Mmm, nice and sweaty after a night out. Attractive. I bought this dress on Etsy over a year ago, but I'd never found the occassion to wear it. What better than a night dancing to indie pop! It got so many compliments which felt lovely. And that was the Friday. Onto the Saturday...


Crop t-shirt: Topshop
Leggings: H&M

These leggings are seriously one of my favourite things in the world to wear. I think they really turn a bum from being a booty, to bootylicious. I totally don't perv over anyone who wears wet look leggings. Promise.



Top & skirt: H&M
Earrings: New Look

Pretty boring outfit I wore to go shopping. Wearing all H&M in the H&M changing rooms, I'm so cool guys. The next few pictures are just some instagram snaps. Had such a lovely cycle on the sunny day. The coffee tasted amazing and we had fun spying on all the cute breeds of dogs walking past the window.







Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.