Belated March haul.

5 April 2012




All tops: Urban Outfitters


These tops are all so comfy to wear. The skull print one is just a basic vest, the cross print one has large loophole arms which means it's perfect for layering a little bandeau underneath, and then the leopard print one is slightly cropped with longer sleeves. All were reduced from £28 to £14, then I also got 10% student discount.


Jeggings & pattern leggings: River Island


Again, these are super comfy! I love the acid wash pattern on the jeggings, doesn't look too boring when paired with a plain vest or t-shirt. And I love the bright mix of colours on these leggings, so summery. Think the first pair were £32, and the second pair were £20.


I also popped into Boots to have a browse of the Soap & Glory make-up collection. They have some lovely looking products and I couldn't resist buying one of their seriously GORGEOUS smelling lipbalms. This one is called Juicy Peach. It's quite sheer but looks great on it's own or over a pink lipstick. I've always been into wearing my boyfriend's Lynx bodysprays as they smell so good so I was intrigued by the new scent for females. It's very fruity and similar to certain Impulse sprays, I love it.


Striped top & studded hair bows: New Look
Boobtube: H&M
Rabbit nightlamp: Urban Outfitters



The rabbit lamp is so cute, I'm in love. It's a lot brighter than I expected it to be for such a little thing. I've always wanted one of these and it only cost me £8.

Dress: H&M
Earrings: George @ Asda (I wear these soooo much, probably can't see clearly but they're heart shaped)





Thought I'd add a little song to my posts from now on. I have a varied taste but hopefully you will enjoy some of them. Let me know if you have a Soundcloud or Mixcloud profile, I love finding new music to obsess over :)




Join the conversation!

  1. I love the skull shirt ^-^ and I would love to try soap & glory products but I can't seem to find them anywhere around my country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Little Fawn ~ thank you :) aww that is a shame though, i'm sure their makeup products will begin to crop up online more pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.