Pancakes are my boyfriend.

21 April 2012





Just a few new bits I purchased over the past fortnight. I was looking for a different foundation to try as my others had run out, and the Rimmel Wake Me Up one had quite a few good reviews. I got it in the shade "200 Soft Beige" and it's actually quite a lovely natural shade for me. So far I really like it, and the light glitter particles within it are pretty. 

Okay, I'm in LOVE with the TRESemme Split Remedy leave in treatment. I've used it a few times now and I seriously think it's made a great difference to the ends of my hair. It feels a lot softer and my split ends are less visible.

Also got Maybelline Falsies mascara and a Revlon lip butter in the shade "045 Cotton Candy". Plus look at how cute my new phone cover is! Was surprised to see such a pretty thing in Asda, I love it.


Last week I went to Dundee to hang out with my friend, and we visited The Pancake Place which has the best pancakes everrrrr. Salivating right now.

Other than my trip, I've been busy housesitting with my boyfriend and locking myself away with music and movies, so I don't have much to post about. I'll just leave some recent instagram photos below :)






Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.