New in | Superdrug, Lush, H&M.

17 October 2012


Hey sweeties, as promised here are the things I treated myself to at the weekend. I wasn't feeling too guilty as I hadn't been buying anything since my last featured purchases and plus it's pay day this week too :) I'm so happy with everything I bought!

001. I nipped into Superdrug and picked up these goodies - Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser, Yoghurt smoothie mask, Chocolate orange self-heating mask, Accessorize merged baked blusher in 'wowzer', Eyelure naturalite lashes in '116' (double pack), Collection 2000 extreme 24 hour felt tip liner, Cosmopolitan blend perfection sponge.

I've yet to try the face masks and the hot cloth cleanser, but unless they give me a weird reaction I know I'll love them - the scents of the face masks should be amazing! Everything else I have used and they are all really good. The false lashes are perfect for daily wear which is what I wanted and the sponge applies foundation so nicely. The Accessorize blush is also very similar to Mac mineral blushes.

002. I finally set foot back in Lush as I always seem to overlook it and never actually go in. I was so happy to see they have their Christmas stock and bought this medium size bottle of Snow Fairy right away. Oh my goodness, it's perfect! I also got 'It Started With a Kiss' lip tint which again is lovely for every day use to add a little colour to the lips.

003. Finally I went to H&M and bought this neon bright aztec print cardigan (can't find same colour online, different version here). I love the bright colours and it's so comfy to wear! I also got a lovely pair of faux leather shorts. I've been after a pair like this for a while now, and I know they'll be perfect for autumn/winter with tights :)


Join the conversation!

  1. Ooh you got some lovely bits!
    I'm asking for the Cosmopolitan foundation sponge for Christmas! (Started my 100 days no spending yesterday haha)
    What does the snow fairy product smell like? :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that's amazing willpower miss! but at least then it's an excuse for putting more lovely things on your xmas wishlist hehe. it says on the bottle pear drops & candy floss and i have to agree! pear drops scent is the strongest though :) x

      Delete
  2. So glad the Lush Christmas stock is now in!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss, so many cute and perfect smelling things! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the cardi! I need to get myself a bottle of Snow Fairy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the items! Never had Snow Fairy but I've heard only good things [: definitely love the H&M items, think I'll have to look for those shorts! [:
    abbi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovey post! The cardi is adorable!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that cardigan is so cute!!!! I love how you have paired it with shorts
    great posts as always x
    T H E L O V E L Y S H A D E S O F P E P P E R

    ReplyDelete
  7. That aztec cardi is too amazing for words!!!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The snow fairy shower gel packaging is lovely.
    And I love the cardigan :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must get into Lush and pick up a couple of bottles of Snow Fairy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love that cardigan!!! Ah I need to go to Lush again soon and pick up some cheeky little goodies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep seeing these beauty blender sponges around at the moment, does it work well? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. such lovely picks ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photos :) I would really like to try the Lush Snow Fairy bath gel <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks to this topic - and this beautiful picture http://alhadeeka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous stuff! Lush is my fave. And how I wished H&M would ship to Australia. J'adore your blog! ;) xo Isabella
    http://viewsofnow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great purchases! I've been reading great things about the Superdrug hot cloth cleanser, I'm thinking about getting it as well. Do let us know how you get on! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.