Instagram 005.

25 October 2012


001. one of our (veggie friendly yay) sweet cinema snacks to go see premium rush. amazing movie if you like cycling and joseph gordon-levitt, mmm
002. mint chocolate chip ice cream at thorntons


003. cosy clothes and blue nails
004. addicted to these for life


005. haha, my cheeky evil baby
006. bowl of yum


007. made some cinnamon toast
008. bushy hair and cat necklace


009. woo woo cocktail
010. chinese buffet takeaway, oh lord take me back i want this every night


011. blueberry muffin and floral dress
012. casual slug


013. my floral dress again, i love the sleeves
014. favourite quick healthy meal lately - wholegrain pasta, broccoli, tomato & quorn with dressing


015. tropical lollipops
016. yummy latte on the train to glasgow with my sister


017. tea and cake at my aunty's house
018. adorable sparkly ghost biscuit

username: xjad0re


Join the conversation!

  1. Wow, i love that nail polish colour. What brand is it?

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all these pictures. That ice creams looks amazing did it taste as amazing as it looks? I'm also addicted to kinder Buenos and am a big fan of the woo woo cocktails. The pasta dish looks super yummy too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm also addicted to kinder buenos! and god that ice cream looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.k... this post has just made me soooooo hungry I now want everything in these pictures especially a chinese takeaway and a ghost biscuit...

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am craving Kinder Buenos now! Great photos :)
    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/



    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the veggie Sainsbury's sweets! :) The pasta looks super tasty and I love the ghost biscuit too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your blue nails ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ghost biscuit, how cute! The pasta looks seriously tasty, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post made me really hungry, cute cat by the way lol
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Halloween inspired baking! You can never go wrong with mint choc chip. So much delicious food in one post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you always post such great pics!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.