Oh deer.

14 October 2012


Shirt | Dorothy Perkins
Skirt, shoes & bag | Primark
Ring | Urban Outfitters
Lipstick | Rimmel lasting finish 'heart breaker'

Hello all you lovelies, I'm finally showing off this beautiful deer print shirt I featured in my last new buys post. I love it so much! It's really comfortable to wear and looks perfect tucked into anything high-waisted. This skirt has always been one of my favourites, it goes with so many things and it's such a cute little length. I wore this outfit when I went out for a meal, and felt a darker hue on the lips was appropriate. It's actually a bit more purple in reality, a really nice autumn shade.

The other day I treated myself to another mini shopping spree, so I'll have that post up for you next :)
Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. Oh, I decided to re-activate my twitter so feel free to follow me even though I don't post much of interest!


Join the conversation!

  1. The shirt is so cute! I love Dorothy Perkins at the minute. The lipstick also looks so nice on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! And your make-up is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I love that shirt :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit, sweetie. you look so beautiful! im glad if you visit my blog too :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That top is adorable.

    I love the red lips! Adds a great little pop.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how perfect is this outfit. Would love this skirt hanging in my wardrobe! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love with that shirt. It's gorgeous and goes so well with the skirt. Glad you've reactivated your twitter account! Prepare to have many hours wasted! ;)

    I look forward to seeing all of your shopping spree goodies. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the print on your shirt. So cute! And the skirt goes perfectly xx

    LovefromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your skirt is gorgeous!
    xo, A. Rita

    welcome-to-riitzerland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, and the lipstick! It's such a lovely colour :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty shirt ! and your makeup looks flawless ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit!
    Your skin is like porcelain, so jealous!!!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely outfit! I love both the shirt and the skirt ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY GOSH, you're so beautiful!
    I'm following you already :)
    xo, Ana Rita

    http://welcome-to-riitzerland.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so pretty! I envy black hair soo badly.

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.