Review | Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties "G".

11 October 2012



I thought I'd do a little review of one of my favourite fragrances, I have featured it before but never really talked about it properly. I'm obsessed with coconut based products, they remind me of sunny days but also cosy pampering times at home. 

This is from the Sunshine Cuties range but I believe the normal "G" perfume is also very similar in scent. I'm not a perfume expert so I've done a little searching to find out the notes for you. It features top notes of coconut water, mandarin and bergamon. Middle notes are white peach, heliotrope, exotic tiare flower and orange flower. Then the base notes are vanilla bean, tonka, skin musk and creamy sandalwood.

Basically...it's yummy! As it's an EDT, it doesn't last too long on the skin but there's nothing wrong with spraying some more :) I got mines off eBay for £10 and the perfume itself has lasted me a long time even though it's the smallest 10ml size. I think the bottles are so cute and look forward to collecting more (I also have the original Baby one).

I've been wearing it a lot again lately just because the weather has been getting slightly miserable and this one does cheer me up. I'm also trying to put off the fact that my Vera Wang Princess is almost empty, boo. Overall, if you love coconut then this one is for you!


Join the conversation!

  1. Gwen's perfumes have the cutest bottles! £10 on eBay sounds like a bargain too! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love this! I've always wanted to try one of Gwen's perfumes - maybe I will now after this great review!

    http://poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole Harajuku collection is divine! I have to say I love the Music fragrance but I am yet to try this one; anything that smells like coconut is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohlala I love coconut! I had no idea perfume could smell of coconut.
    I want it :)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bottle is so cute ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, the cutest bottle! =D i've been wanting to try Harajuku, i'm definitely going to try this one first, thanks alot for the review! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I really like your blog, I will definitely be back :))

    Check out my Facebook giveaway, I am giving away 3 beautiful iphone cases!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how cute these are, perfect just to throw in your bag xx

    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you make a post about Edinburgh? I love that city and I'd like to see some buildings and just everything! :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute bottle! Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.