Nails | Pink sparkles.

7 October 2012


Model's Own Sophie's Pink & Ibiza Mix | Boots

Afternoon sweeties! Hope you've all been having a lovely weekend. Last night I went out for a family meal and ate far too much pizza and chips...and then pancakes. Mmm. 

Thought I'd share my favourite nail combination at the moment. I never for a second doubted that pink and glitter wouldn't be perfect! I'm a girly girl to the core (wait until you see my new phone cover). This is the perfect deep bubblegum pink, and like all Model's Own polishes, it applies like a dream and dries quickly. I'm also really impressed with the Ibiza Mix polish, so happy to finally have it in my collection.

What is your favourite nail polish at the moment?


Join the conversation!

  1. I actually never thought of that combination but it looks so good ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm wearing silver polish on my nails for now. Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really pretty (despite the fact that you wouldn't catch me dead in pink, haha). I seriously need to try a Model's Own polish! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! aww i understand pink isn't for everyone :D you really do! xo

      Delete
  4. Love this so much!
    Keep meaning to buy myself the Models Own glitter nail varnishes :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thanks! i know right? they're all so beautiful :) x

      Delete
  5. Oh my god this is fantastic.
    I have to break this out!!

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! i'm sure you will love it on your own nails!

      Delete
  6. These are so pretty. I'm really not sure what my favourite is at the moment, I'm having one of those moments where I feel that there are no more colours or effects left to try! I'm still loving glitters though and I have been enjoying an opaque white nail with Ibiza Mix or various other glitter polishes over the top.
    Hope you've had a nice weekend lovely.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear :) i understand the feeling completely but i'm with you on still being excited by glitters! white nails with ibiza mix sounds perfect, will definitely have to try that out. hope you've been having a great week :) xx

      Delete
  7. I've seen this Models Own nail varnish around so much - I really like this look! Loving all the Berry coloured nail varnishes at the moment. Your blog is brilliant by the way, I followed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the combination.
    Pizza and chips? nomnomnom
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! oh lord yessss, every day please :D x

      Delete
  9. I'm not a pink person at all but this combo is pretty awesome!! Might even be tempted to try it myself..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.