Lust list 005.

4 October 2012



001. I love pom pom hats for the autumn/winter, and along with the cupcake one I previously featured, I think this is my second favourite one.

002. I'm sure you all know my love for deer by now, this jewellery holder is just perfect! I'm currently painting all my furniture white so I'll be treating myself to some new household items once I'm finished.

003. I'm not ashamed to admit I completely adore both these Britney fragrances, they're just so sweet and yummy! I love that they are now both combined together.

004. Another really cool pillowcase from H&M, I think this would go nicely with my white floral bedsheets.

005. Maybe this sounds weird, but when I'm trying to focus on snacking healthier, I find it easier and more enjoyable when I'm eating from cute bowls or plates. Next also have them in plate form and larger bowls.

006. I'm completely in love with the colour of these vintage-look pyjamas. I know they're not exactly warm enough for winter but they would look perfect underneath a cosy cardigan.


Join the conversation!

  1. Love the hat! Unfourtanely I don't have a hat head and can never pull off wearing a hat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your lust list. Especially loving the cute bowls I've seen them around a lot lately.I love how britneys fragrances are now combined too xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bobble hat
    Check out my jewellery giveaway on my blog

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks really cute. Love the pillowcase and the jewelry stand <3
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Stag jewellery holder. I love cute ways like this for storage.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, the bowl thing you're doing is cute! I wish I could snack healthier but i love junk food :(
    I personally don't like celebrity fragances but I must admit that I liked Taylor's Swift one. But I can't stand her, haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The PJ is so lovely. I want everything The pillowcase is so your style!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the jewellery holder, so pretty ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything you've chosen is so pretty. I'd feel so glam in those pjs! xo

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.