Nostalgic feel.

24 April 2012



Lace body: River Island 
Skirt & necklace: H&M
Lipstick: Rimmel colour show off "020 shake-up pink"

Here's a little outfit from the other day. To be honest, I don't take many of these kind of photos anymore because I've grown tired of my camera and long for a new one. I've used my Canon 400d for about 5 years now, think I may cheat on it soon with a Nikon dslr. I really like this floral bodysuit, though unless I was wearing it on a night out, I feel a vest underneath is very necessary :)


I've been spending most of the time in my bedroom discovering new music and watching movies. I'm trying to work my way through my ever-growing dvd collection because I haven't even seen half of them. But then I download movies. And I watch them instead. And I'm back where I started. I've also began reading a new book, In The Miso Soup by Ryu Murakami. My boyfriend bought it for my christmas or birthday a couple of years ago so I'm finally getting around to enjoying it :)






Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.