Tainted love.

26 April 2012



Top: H&M
Jeggings: Internacionale
Shoes (below): H&M
Bracelets: Miss Selfridge
Ring: H&M 

Just a rather casual outfit I wore the other day around the house and then for a walk to work. I love the sleeves on this top, they make it so comfortable to wear. You could definitely go out and consume lots of junk food without worrying about the sight of your food baby.

Some other details below. The stone in the ring is actually iridescent and it looks so pretty in real life. And these are the comfiest shoes I've ever owned, I love them! May go back and buy them in the cream colour too if they're still available.




Join the conversation!

  1. I like your post so much! This outfit is really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others:
    http://barbarahacura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'll check yours out! :)

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.