I will always have all eyes on you.

28 April 2012



Tshirt: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Hair tie: George
Lipstick: Collection 2000 lasting colour no. 6 '"bubblegum"

As much as I love wearing colour (pink in particular), some days I give in to my desire for wearing all black. I didn't do much, mostly a bit of tidying around the house and sorting out some things for ebay. I really love the look of a simple polo because it can be worn casual or made a little fancier by pairing it with a high-waisted skirt for a more "rockabilly" look. This time though, I chose to brighten it up the tiniest bit by wearing a nice leopard print hair tie, and of course, pink lipstick!

This lipstick is one of my favourites. It's not only cheap, but the texture is so creamy and the colour pay off is great!
Onto instagram snaps...


be still my beating heart // obsessed with oranges lately // after the gym // new tyres for the pink & purple bike my boyfriend is building me.




Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.