Pretty little package.

1 May 2012


This morning an ebay package I had been waiting for arrived and I was so excited to take a look inside. I haven't really been buying a lot lately (I went through a phase of receiving about 10 items a week haha) and have missed the thrill of getting mail.

Onto what was inside...


Dress: Topshop

Such a cute little thing! It's from the petite section so it is quite short but I feel I can just get away with it as I'm 5'4. You know the feeling when the zip on the back of a dress just goes up perfectly? That happened, it fits like a glove. I've actually wanted this dress for years now so was very happy when I spied it on ebay. Look forward to taking a proper set of outfit photos with it.





Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.