Recipe | Apple cinnamon muffins.

11 June 2012


Hello lovelies, as I promised yesterday, here is my post about the muffins I made the other day. I seriously think these are the best things I've ever made! That's probably something to do with my love for cinnamon though haha. I didn't expect them to turn out so well, the only thing I would change is I'd add more mix to the cupcake cases to make the muffins bigger. Other than that, amazing!






Makes 8 muffins.

145g flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
125g sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg (photo above lies :P)
35ml oil
50ml milk
3 small apples
2 tsp cinnamon + 2 1/2 tsp sugar

Directions:

1. Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and vanilla extract.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the egg and pour in the oil and milk. Mix.
3. Chop your apples into small pieces (removing skin). Mix together the cinnamon and sugar, then coat apples with the mixture.
4. Add the egg/oil/milk mix to the bowl of dry ingredients. Add in most of the apples.
5. Line your muffin tins with cupcake cases and add about 2 tbsp of the mixture (or more if you like). Pop some apples on top and sprinkle with more cinnamon/sugar.
6. Put them into a preheated oven at gas mark 4. They should bake for around 20 minutes but check with a cocktail stick to make sure they are ready.

7. You have some amazing muffins to enjoy, don't hesitate once they've cooled a little!








Oh, I'm also obsessively back into my love for The Drums. Uhhh seriously, every one of their songs is absolute magic! I saw them last year at a festival and they're just as super in real life. Need to see them again some day!






Join the conversation!

  1. These look fantastic and so yummy :) I must try them!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! definitely do, you won't regret it :) x

      Delete
  2. love your blog and your tattoo! wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! Love the photographs and your blog!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :) i'll check yours out now x

      Delete
  4. OH MY OH MY! Upon seeing your recent post, I'm overwhelmed. Will surely dedicate my day tomorrow on trying to bake this muffins! And even lookin around your site, really tells me how cool you are! Glad to drop by and will def go back again. <3


    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you're so sweet! i hope you do make these muffins then! thank you for all your lovely compliments and for following :) <3

      Delete
  5. Yum! I need to try making these!

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.