Dollbaby.

10 June 2012




Top - Wheels & Dollbaby
Skirt - H&M
Belt -  Peacocks
Sunglasses - eBay

Well yesterday afternoon I was all dressed for another dreary day (this outfit with extra layers on top) when all of a sudden the sun came out. I decided to head out into the garden for a little while. Though it was nowhere near as nice as a couple of weeks ago (heatwave please come back!). Sorry these photos aren't great though, the lighting in my house is pretty terrible.

Once I came back indoors, my sister and I baked more cakes. I'll write about them in my next post. Hope I'm not boring any readers with all my food/baking posts haha! I'm obsessed. For now I'm off to work, hope you all have a lovely day.




Join the conversation!

  1. Your glasses are amazing!

    By the way I am holding a giveaway on my blog, you can win a cute pendant and some Barry M nail polishes, check it out :)

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/celebrating-over-200-followers-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) sounds really good, i'll check it out! xx

      Delete
  2. oh wow, you're looking absolutely wonderful! love your skirt and your tattoo!
    do you have more tattoos?

    wish u a nice evening.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh you're so sweet, thank you! :)
      i actually have 2 more - j'adore written at the top of my back, and three little paw prints on my hip.

      thanks, hope you had a lovely evening too! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit, especially the sunglasses. Your blog is fab btw! xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the hair down to your black tights! <3 XX


    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.