Garden jeans.

23 June 2012




Jumper | H&M
Jeans | Topshop
Shoes | Daisy Street
Necklace | H&M
Ring | Topshop

Hey dears, this is my little outfit for today. Here are my new jeans which I managed to get in the Topshop sale, I love them! They are only my second pair of jeans ever from Topshop, I find it hard to find a decent pair which fit me nicely enough (so fussy). These are the "Leigh" jeans in ankle grazer style which works out perfectly for my height. They're really soft as well. I decided to pair them with something more plain, as I don't often like to clash patterns anyway.

Hope everyone's having a good Saturday, I'm off out for some fresh air soon (I'll definitely get that as it's super windy haha).


Join the conversation!

  1. Lovely outfit! Your hair looks amazing too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing :) Love the combination of grey colour and flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i really like livening up a plain colour with some print, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! You have the most perfect figure!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're far too sweet, thank you lots dear!! :)

      Delete
  4. You're actually beautiful! Big love for this little outfit

    prettyprettypenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that's very kind :)

      Delete
  5. Love the jeans and your figure is to die for!
    Love Coco x x x (I'm now following)
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment & for following! xxx

      Delete
  6. Those floral pants look amazing on you! Beautiful makeup as well, and that necklace is gorgeous as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! Really like the grey jumper its super cute - I want one! Hope I can find one next time I'm in H&M Maybee

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i got it a couple of months ago now but if they don't have the same they'll have something similar i'm sure :) xx

      Delete
  8. Oh them jeans & that print! <333
    I got the shorts in the Topshop sale, really want the jeans now aha! :)
    xxx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh i know, so much prettiness! don't blame you if you buy them too haha <3 xx

      Delete
  9. i love the jeans! looks so perfect on you Claire! :) <3
    keep us posted with your lovely looks :D

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the floral pants!
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the jeans! and i don't even like jeans to begin with. ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how you styled the jeans with the jumper and the necklace is great too xx
    new follower,check out my blog in your spare time =)
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the print on your jeans! They are just perfect! And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your makeup is done lovely. What are you wearing foundation wise?
    Love, VLL @ www.BroochOut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. in these photos i was trying out a vichy dermablend stick sample i received. it's lovely but not so good for dry patches x

      Delete
  15. I love the pants! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.