I heart you.

22 June 2012





Dress | Topshop
Shoes | Daisy Street
Ring | Miss Selfridge
Lipstick | Rimmel moisture renew Funtime Fuschia

Hello lovelies, hope you're having a nice relaxing Friday. The weather has went pretty crazy here today, thunder and pouring rain, but I still wanted to dress nicely so here is my outfit. Told you I'm in love with this lipstick! This dress was featured on my blog a little while ago, but I'm glad I finally got the chance to get decent photos of it. The heart pattern is so cute!

I'm going to be busy taking photos for my ebay, and then later on my boyfriend is coming round. My life really isn't all that exciting to write about :) I'm starving right now so I must dash off for some food, but here is some lovely music for you to enjoy if you wish!





Join the conversation!

  1. i love your style! this dress is so cute.
    would love for you to check out my blog, because i really love yours!

    katie x x
    autumn-russell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for being sweet and also for following! i sure will :) xx

      Delete
  2. I swear you look adorable in all your posts! And I am loving the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment back on my blog, so kind :) Just noticed you have a tattoo... that looks so nice! I can honestly say I haven't seen anyone with a dream catcher tattoo before, what a unique and pretty idea! I also want this dress! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem at all lovely :) thank you so much, i really do love it. the guy drew it on me freehand as well so it feels even more special. haha i searched for this dress on ebay for a while! x

      Delete
  4. This dress is amazing and oh my god arent you just the most beautiful gurlyyy ever?!?! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh you're far too kind, thank you though! ^.^ <3

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.