Instagram life #2

21 June 2012





pretty things // today's outfit // donnie darko in the park // out with my beautiful bike // yummiest little frozen yoghurt // shopping & sunshine // cuddly lamb // chocolate donut // casual outfit.

Hey guys, thought I'd do a little instagram catchup post as I haven't done one in a while. Plus the weather was so horrible today, I didn't get the chance to take decent outfit photos.

I met up with my boyfriend for coffee in the afternoon which was lovely, and then I headed into a small Topshop to check out the sale. I got a really cute pair of floral jeans! Currently being cuddled by my cat (all the nudging isn't exactly helping my typing haha), hope you're all having a nice evening.



Join the conversation!

  1. Love Te leopard print bike seat and your kitty as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOOMOOS!
    I just had the angel one!

    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh i know, they're so addictive! i have 3 more in my freezer haha ^.^ xx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.