Plain white tee.

20 June 2012



T-shirt | no brand
Shorts | River Island
Necklace | H&M

Hello! This is my outfit for today. I've been to the dentist and popped into a couple of shops in town. I know what I said about florals in my last post but they were calling to me again haha. I really love pairing a plain white t-shirt with something patterned on the bottom, I think it makes the white stand out and look crisp.

Oh and, say hello to my new bag. It was love at first sight!



Bag | Internacionale

Hope you're all having a lovely day. This evening I will be watching some more Twin Peaks with my boyfriend and either getting an early night or just not sleeping at all as I'm working at 7am tomorrow, eww!


Join the conversation!

  1. I love how you paired the floral shorts with the tee - cute outfit! And speaking of cute, I like your cat in the last picture ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hahaha aww i'm sure he appreciates you saying that ^_^

      Delete
  2. Love the shorts!! So cute!
    Desperate for one of those collars too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! i know, i'd been after one for so long! you should buy yourself one :)

      Delete
  3. It's simple, but I rly do like it! especially the shorts r great.
    EYESICEDOVER

    ReplyDelete
  4. that may be a plain white tee but your outfit is a head turner!!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.