An old favourite.

18 June 2012





Dress | John Rocha
Boots | Daisy Street
Ring | H&M
Lipstick | Rimmel moisture renew Funtime Fuschia
Nail polish | 17 fast finish Lilac Storm

Hey there lovelies! The dress above was actually my first ever buy years ago when I decided I'd like to wear something other than jeans. I still adore it so much! The colours are beautiful. And it has a collar, ahh. It is really short though so when it's windy here in Scotland I don't even think about it haha. I'm not overly into florals these days as I got sick of seeing the patterns everywhere, but I was drawn to this dress today :) 

I also think this might be my new favourite lipstick, so pretty!





Join the conversation!

  1. I adore that lipstick! How do you think it looks with super pale skin?

    <3
    adornedinhollywoodlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it would look perfect as it's blue-toned! <3

      Delete
  2. I see you still had great taste back then (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's nice of you to say, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful and dress is perfect!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing in thus, you suit it really well! :)
    i'm loving your blog!!
    xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your style is so lovely, you pull this dress off so well!
    not sure if i've said this before but your tatt is so cool! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you lovely! obsessed with dreamcatchers hehe x

      Delete
  6. fabulous outfit, you always look so well put together :)
    love this lipstick on you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really appreciate you saying that, thank you! :) x

      Delete
  7. You're lovely and love the lipstick! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bright fuchsia lipstick and the green dress are beautiful together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! think it's my favourite combination now :)

      Delete
  9. This is so gorgeous!! So annoying I didn't spot this post until now - ive been looking for some boots like this for ages and wanted them for going away this weekend!! Gutted I couldn't have ordered them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! aww that really is a shame :( i should've worn this outfit earlier haha, sorry!

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.