Sailor girl.

17 June 2012




Top | New Look
Skirt | Topshop
Necklace | Primark
Ring | Urban Outfitters

Hey everyone, hope you've all had a nice Sunday :) Today I really felt like wearing two pretty colours together, and I just love pink with a bright blue! I completely adore this skirt, I'm quite fussy when it comes to high-waisted things (as my waist is pretty tiny) so was surprised to find something which fitted so perfectly in Topshop. It even has pockets, yay! Oh and the ring is probably in my top 3 favourites ever, my sister is always stealing it too haha.




Join the conversation!

  1. you look super pretty dear, i love your skirt and it look amazing on u , i notice u wear a lot of tights, and you look very sexy and elegant,
    i have a que, do u used more tights than bear legs in the summer? the reason i am asking is that i will like to wear more tights in the summer, but in canada no one wear them in the summer. BTW u are my style icon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww well thank you very much! i do tend to wear tights quite a lot in the summer, mostly because we don't get very warm weather here. if it's really hot i'll just have bare legs but that doesn't happen often! you should just wear whatever makes you comfortable :) oh and thank you for calling me your style icon, too nice!

      Delete
  2. Haha it must be fun to share fashion with a sister >.< and I love the colours together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is haha! though it's mostly her using my stuff >.< nah i don't mind, it's nice. thank you dear :)

      Delete
  3. So jealous every time I see one of your outfits! This one is fabulous; so bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww no don't be! thank you darling :)

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.