You look like you've been for breakfast at the heartbreak hotel.

16 June 2012




Top | New Look
Shorts | New Look
Necklace | H&M
Ring | Topshop


Hey lovelies! This is my outfit for today, even though I haven't ended up going out anywhere (the rain is so off putting). Instead I did a bit of tidying in my room, and have just watched Submarine with my sister. I first saw it in the cinema and it's such a magical movie, plus the soundtrack is beautiful.

I recently got these shorts on ebay, as I've been after some "Beetlejuice" style items for a while. The pink ones in Topshop are appealing, but I think I'd rather have a pair of the Motel jeans. Sigh, too many pretty things. I'm so in love with my new necklace, I don't ever want to take it off!

I hope you're all having a lovely day, and thank you to any new followers!





Join the conversation!

  1. love the shorts, they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are awesome, they look really good on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look amazing with any outfit you put on! ;) lovely shorts :D XX

    aurora

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're always so kind, thank you :D xx

      Delete
  4. The necklace is gorgeous, you wear it so well. Love your ring as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you think so, i'm obsessed with it haha! thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, this outfit is amazing! Love, love, love that necklace, ring & shorts! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.