Favourite lip care products.

15 June 2012








Lush bubblegum lip scrub | Carmex cherry lip balms | I love... lip balms in strawberries & milkshake and raspberry & blackberry | Nivea pearly shine lip balm | Soap & Glory a great kisser lip balm in juicy peach | Sleek pout polish in pink cadillac


I'm quite obsessed with lip products as you can see. I generally rotate between all these different balms throughout the week. I like to use the lip scrub when my lips are looking a bit flaky (eww) because otherwise lipstick will be a nightmare. I know it's a very popular product, the smell/taste alone explains it all, just don't go eating the whole pot for an afternoon snack. I prefer to use the Carmex balms at night time before bed, as they feel the strongest and I like to let them work their magic as I sleep. All the others just have the most lovely scents and are all really moisturising! The Nivea stick has a slight shimmer to it so I love to wear it during the daytime for a casual lip look. The only other one with real pigment to it, is the Sleek pout polish. They have many colours but this is a nice subtle hot pink so again, perfect for daytime wear.

Do you have any other recommendations?




Join the conversation!

  1. i usually have flaky lips if i prolong myself too long under the heat of the sun (which i normally do)...but what i use is the nivea and hello kitty lip balms.. ;)

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for florals, after seeing your bg, I just had to follow <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have flaky lips all the time too! But I've been using my maybelline baby lips which has really helped. I might try out the Carmex soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh thank you for the tip, i'll have to check that out as i love maybelline! yeah you should it's such a nice cherry medicine smell :)

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.