Pink polkadot playsuit.

14 June 2012



Playsuit - H&M
Ring - Primark
Nails - Model's Own "Beach Party" & Topshop "Daydream"


Afternoon you lovely things :) I thought today was going to be a pretty boring, average day until...the postman delivered this adorable playsuit! I won it on ebay a few days ago but didn't expect it to get here this quickly. It's even cuter than I could have imagined. Pink is my favourite colour so I couldn't resist bidding.

Later on, I'm going to an outdoor film showing of Donnie Darko with my boyfriend. I hope it won't be crazily busy or noisy as I really want to enjoy the movie and not have it be ruined. It was the first film my boyfriend and I watched together at his house and the couple in it always reminded me of us back then :)


I'm hoping to find a better place to take my photos some time soon, but really I'm holding off until I get my new camera. Hurry up payday! Have a great evening.








Join the conversation!

  1. that play suit is so pretty! you have an amazing figure, i'd never be able to pull it off! Your cat is adorable too, looks just like mine ^.^

    Fern, xo

    eff-ee-are-en.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are far too sweet, thank you! of course you would though :) hehe yay for having cat twins ^.^ xo

      Delete
  2. I love the playsuit...what an fantastic color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in that playsuit! And your cat reminds me of mine :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! aww and i'm glad he does, it's nice when that happens :) xx

      Delete
  4. what a gorgeous playsuit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly why i had to win it, thank you!

      Delete
  5. you look soo sexy , beautiful figure dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really compliments your skin and hair...very lovely! pink loves you back so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely lady! i'm glad to know it likes me back :D

      Delete
  7. omg i want that playsuit! It's so nice! :') x

    jessiejane95.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's exactly how i reacted when i saw it haha, thank you! :) x

      Delete
  8. aww this playsuit is gorgeous!! and it suits you so well.
    your hair and tattoos are also lovely!
    hope you enjoyed your film x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that's lovely to hear! and yes i really did! it was quite a magical experience minus the freezing cold weather :) x

      Delete
  9. Your face is always flawless - jealous!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i honestly never feel like my makeup looks flawless enough haha, but thank you for saying that! no need to be jealous at all xx

      Delete
  10. This playsuite is soooo adorable; i love it!

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a nice figure :O and baby pink really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's really kind of you to say, thank you! x

      Delete
  12. hi, claire! you have a fab collection of rings. you have such a cute figure... and going through your posts, you just look amazing with your jumpsuits! great floral prints and love the way you mix patterns. i'm a new fan, and just followed via google. i would be honored if you connect with me, too! have a great day, and cheers from usa!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there! oh i'm really addicted to buying rings haha. thank you so much for your compliments, i really appreciate them! and of course thank you for following, i will check yours out too xoxo

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.