Pink celestial skies.

30 June 2012




Dress | H&M
Shoes | Daisy Street
Necklace | Topshop
Ring | Topshop
Nails | Topshop Celestial & Adrenalin

Hey guys! Sorry it's been quite a while since I last posted. I was working lots and then I spent a few days in Dundee with my friend. I love travelling by train so much. Nothing better than watching the lovely scenery whilst listening to music you adore. While I was there we mostly spent our time indoors eating junk food and watching movies/obsessing over music.

Anyway, this is a dress I completely love but I was kind of keeping it for more summery days (stupid idea as I live in Scotland). So here it is, all pretty and pink. My nails have lasted so well considering I painted them on Tuesday night, I really like the combination. Hope you're all having a good day, I appreciate any new followers, thank you!





Join the conversation!

  1. OMG....amazing dress!! And the necklace is really lovely :)
    Thank you so much for follow!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
    If you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! and no problem :) thanks for the follow also xoxo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOUR NAILS :)
    followed! ♥

    dorteebbesen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have such lovely style! Your hair is so pretty in your pics :) love the blog btw, following! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i appreciate that so much, thank you lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  4. That colour looks amazing on you! Love this little outfit, it's so cute! xx

    prettyprettypenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm always drawn to anything pink haha, thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. i love your tattoo! it is gorgeous...i also love your nails the dress...oh everything! :D train rides are quite nice indeed give you time to relax and think something we don't get too often

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you for the compliment on my tattoo <3 and everything else, you're so sweet! i completely agree, it gives some much needed thinking time :)

      Delete
  6. you look absolutely adorable in that dress dear, like a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress, the colour is very pretty.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly why i couldn't resist, thank you :)

      Delete
  8. I need those boots in my life :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress and nails. You always look amazing :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so sweet of you to say, thank you dear :) xx

      Delete
  10. i adore the nails! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! The pink and the black and the blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i really loved the combination too, thanks!

      Delete
  12. You're so pretty- like a beautiful porcelain doll! Really like your tattoo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so lovely of you to say, thank you! ^.^ xxx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.