June favourites.

1 July 2012








Movies | An Education and Submarine
Body | Harajuku Lovers G perfume and H&M vanilla & apple body lotion
Lips | Rimmel moisture renew Funtime Fuschia and Rimmel lasting finish Pink Blush
Face | Topshop Neon Rose blush, Benefit the porefessional and Estee Lauder double wear foundation

Afternoon sweeties!  I leave you with my June favourites. These are products I have been reaching for constantly as well as two movies I have been adoring (and lusting over their soundtracks). Now I'm off to work, have a great Sunday!





Join the conversation!

  1. that submarine movie looks very interesting! the actor looks sort of familiar to me....i will have to check it out!

    p.s. following you now :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really won't regret it! it's so unique, magical & funny :) hmm i know he was in a few uk tv shows when he was younger. thanks for following! x

      Delete
  2. harajuku perfume! that is so cute. how do you like the smell?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it's wonderful, lovely strong coconut smell <3 doesn't last too long but any excuse to spray more!

      Delete
  3. I love An Education and I need to see Submarine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the funtime fuschia lipstick too it's so good! REAALLYY want to try Harajuku G! I'm adding you to my blog list sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay glad someone agrees! you definitely should, it's such a yummy scent! and wow that's so kind of you, i'll definitely return the favour when i get around to making a blog list xx

      Delete
  5. I have just found your blog and I love it! I have the Topshop blush in neon rose and it's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you! glad you found it :D yeah i really can't see anything replacing it as my favourite at the moment :)

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.