Red leopard.

8 June 2012




Dress: H&M
Shoes: Vans
Watch: New Look
Lipstick: Collection 2000 volume boost 14 "Red Red"

Evening everyone, hope you've all had a lovely day! I spent the day having my first proper cycle on my new bike, which I'll have decent photos of up soon. Don't know if anyone who reads my blog is interested in bikes? But I do adore them :)

This outfit is from a couple of nights ago when I went out to a club with my friend. The reason I'm wearing trainers is because it was a hip hop night, and I felt they were quite fitting. Yes, I am quite a big hip hop fan. I love how figure hugging this dress it, and the mesh detail keeps it from being too revealing. I also couldn't resist popping on some red lipstick as it's been a while! I have to mention that I realise my face looks a bit lighter than my body, but I was wearing a different foundation to usual and the flashback isn't the best, grr. Anyway, hope you all enjoy the rest of your Friday night, I have about three cups of tea with my name on them.



Join the conversation!

  1. I love your hair!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning.. Loving the flats with the dress.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.