Recipe | Fudge chocolate chip cookies.

7 June 2012



Hey lovely readers! Okay, these cookies taste really good. But the last time I made cookies from scratch was a while ago, so whilst I love them, I'm not completely happy with how they look. But I know it's all about progression :) This recipe is really easy to follow and all the extra yummy ingredients are optional and can be altered.







Recipe adapted from Pastry Affair.

Makes about 12 cookies.

4 tbsp salted butter at room temp
1 small egg
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 cup oats
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp flaked almonds
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup fudge pieces
As many sprinkles as you like (optional)

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4 (350 degrees F). 
2. Mix together the butter and brown sugar.
3. Add the egg and mix well, then stir in vanilla extract.
4. Fold in flour, baking powder, baking soda, oats, and salt.
5. Add in chocolate chips, fudge, almonds and sprinkles.
6. Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
7. Take them out, allow to cool, then enjoy!



Hopefully you don't think these look too terrible haha, but I promise if you follow the recipe they will taste super yummy. They actually turned out quite chewy (how I like them) and reminded me a little of Millie's cookies in their flavour. I'm so obsessed with finding new recipes to try lately, next on my list is some muffins! Hope you all have a great day.



Join the conversation!

  1. These look yummy!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these look so scrumptious I wish so much that I had a plate in front of me right now *drooling* :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thank you very much! happy to know other people think they look yummy :) x

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.