May favourites.

5 June 2012






Barry M "Shocking Pink // Topshop "Adrenalin" // Babyliss Pro Argan Oil // Mac Studio Fix Fluid (NC15) // Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses "Endless Blossom" // Vera Wang Princess // Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream



Afternoon! Thought I'd do my first ever favourites post regarding all things beauty. These really are the things I've been repeatedly wearing/using over the past month. I think I'll always prefer pink over any other nail colour, but also glitter! This Topshop polish is completely amazing and worth the £6. 

I've been trying to look after my hair a lot more since I finally got all the dead ends cut off. So as well as lots of heat protectant, I've been massaging in a little of this to my damp hair. It makes your locks feel very silky and smooth. As you can see, my Mac Studio Fix is almost finished so I've been trying to use it up (any excuse to buy more). It gives such a lovely flawless finish, though I can't wear it unless I have a little bit of tan on (I'm SUPER pale). The lip tint above is really perfect for everyday wear as it's quite a neutral pink.

Ahhh, onto my Vera Wang. My bottle is almost empty and I know for sure I would repurchase. It's a beautiful, sweet feminine scent which lasts pretty well throughout the day. Lastly, if you are like me and you love the smell of marzipan/cherry bakewells...please buy this handcream, it's so amazing! It's difficult not to eat the jar's contents.





Join the conversation!

  1. ive got that vera wang perfume, omg it smells sooo nice! :D
    haha, I'm a new follower! :') keep blogging!

    http://jessiejane95.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes i knowwww! :D glad someone else loves it as much. thanks for following, i'll follow back! xxx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.