Bisous xx.

3 June 2012




Cardigan - Topshop
T-shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Vans
Ring - Primark
Watch - New Look

Evening all :) Hope everyone had a lovely day! It was another sunny one here in Edinburgh, though not quite hot enough for me to have my bare legs out. Either way I was just going for a walk and off to work so I went for a casual outfit. I feel like the only cardigans I've been wearing lately are my Wheels & Dollbaby one and just a plain black one, so I went for something different. I love rose print on everything! Think I'd like to incorporate some into a tattoo one day.

I'm quite excited as I have a brand new custom built bike (if you check my instagram xjad0re you can have a slight look but I'll get decent photos soon). My boyfriend made it for me from scratch and he included pink, purple and leopard print. All my favourites!



Join the conversation!

  1. LOVE the cardigan and the watch is perfect, definitely nipping into new look now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh and btw, I watched Secretary yesturday and it was awesomeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! yeah it's hard to resist anything pink :D oh and yay glad you liked it. they're such a cool/weird couple :)

      Delete
  3. the cardi is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.